Skin Treatments St. Louis
Medical skin treatments are performed in our comfortable St. Louis office by Medical Aesthetician Mary Inman, in association with Dr. Rottler.
- Depending on the concentration, you can receive a gentle exfoliation or a deeper peel. You must start out with lower concentrations and step up to the higher concentrations, 20% – 70%
- $65.00 – $100.00
- Salicylic Acid is used in concentrations from 10% – 30%
- Jessners – Resorcinol, Lactic, and Salicylic (14%)
- Lite modified – Lactic, Salicylic, and Glycolic (7%)
- Ultra – Standard plus 2% hydroquinone
- Solutions are applied in layers to create a peel with significant amount of exfoliation
Obagi Blue Peel
- T.C.A. this revolutionary peel can lessen fine lines, scars and hyperpigmentation. It can also be used on the arms and hands.
- For more information visit www.obagi.com
Microdermabrasion and HydroPlus Infusion
DiamondTome microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment that rejuvenates aging, sun-damaged and acne-prone skin by exfoliating dead skin cells that have been building and clogging your pores. It can treat the face, neck, chest, shoulders, back and hands and provides the following benefits:
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation
- Refines the appearance of pores
- Stimulates circulation, collagen and cell regeneration
- Eliminates acne including whiteheads and blackheads
- Improves elasticity and skin texture
HydroPlus performs “vacuum assisted cosmeceutical infusion”. The HydroWand uses vacuum to infuse product to a saturation level in the skin. We can apply essential ingredients specific to your skin care goals and needs.
- $100 for DiamondTome Microdermabrasion Only
- $150 for DiamondTome Microdermabrasion ply HydroPlus Infusion
Microdermabrasion is an abrasive treatment that polishes your skin with micro-crystals. After one treatment your skin will glow. Your skin conditions will determine how many treatments you will need, and how aggressively you need to be treated.
- Sun damage
- Fine line wrinkles
- Age-spot pigmentation
- Enlarged pores
- Acne scars
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- By adding glycolic acid before or after the Microdermabrasion you create a more effective peel.