Skin Treatments St. Louis
Profractional therapy treats a fraction of the skin, stimulating new collagen growth and improving your skin’s tone, texture, fine line’s, deeper wrinkles, and the appearance of scars. Expect some pinpoint bleeding and 2-4 days of redness and/or peeling with this procedure.
MicroLaser Peel is ideal for total skin rejuvenation. This treatment delivers excellent results for poor skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, sun damage, etc. You may experience 1-7 days of redness, swelling, and/or peeling.
BBL is often called photorejuvenation or photofacial. BBL treats hyperpigmentation, sun-damage and vascularity, but also reverses aging and improves wrinkles and texture.
Forever Young BBL
Forever Young BBL utilizes multiple passes and a variety of filters to not only address sun-damage and vascularity, but also to reverse aging and improve wrinkles and texture. (no downtime)
Combination Laser Therapy
A combination of our most advanced laser treatments.
HydroPlus performs “vacuum assisted cosmeceutical infusion”. The HydroWand uses vacuum to infuse product to a saturation level in the skin. We can apply essential ingredients specific to your skin care goals and needs.
- $100 for DiamondTome Microdermabrasion Only
- $150 for DiamondTome Microdermabrasion HydroPlus Infusion
Skinpen II by Bellus Medical is microneedling for the improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring. Skinpen delivers thousands of micro injuries to initiate the body’s wound healing process. The body begins to break down damaged tissue and produce healthy new skin cells. These cells repair and remodel the injured tissue producing organized, healthy dermal tissue such as collagen and elastin. $350 for 1 treatment or $900 for 3 treatments
Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling, dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. $50 per treatment.
- The Ossential Stimulator Peel – The perfect lunchtime peel for all skin types designed to improve the overall skin tone and texture with no downtime.
- ZO Medical 3-Step Peel – Use for general exfoliation that provides a wide range of benefits.
- Ossential Stimulator Facial – This treatment is a must for skin that feels rough or looks dull. Using a new unique combination of exfoliating ingredients to renew and revive skin. With no downtime, this is an ultimate result orientated treatment.
- Ultra Hydration Facial – This treatment is designed to specifically target dry, dehydrated skin to hydrate, restore, and calm with aloe and hyaluronic acid skin is left soft, restored, and healthy.
- Skin Brightening Facial – Targets pigment related issues to help address dark patches and uneven skin tone.
- Acne and Oil Control Facial – Helps to clear skin and prevent breakouts.
- Facial Waxing
The PRP procedure is safe for almost everyone, except those with clotting conditions that require blood thinners or those with other blood-related health issues.