Health and Beauty Solutions with Cosmetic Surgery St. Louis Can Count On
Dr. Paul Rottler, MD, a St. Louis-based cosmetic surgery specialist, is focused on improving the health and beauty of his patients. He is one of the premier plastic surgeons in Missouri, and has been in practice since 1990. Dr. Rottler is board certified and specializes in several cosmetic procedures, including breast augmentation, tummy tucks (abdominoplasty), and Liposuction, among others.
- Many patients from the Greater St. Louis area come to Dr. Rottler for breast augmentation surgery. The purpose of this procedure is to enhance the size and the shape of the breast by surgically inserting an artificial implant under the breast tissue or between the breast and the chest wall. The incision for the implant can be made in the armpit, around the areola, or under the breast. This procedure usually takes one or two hours to perform.
- Abdominoplasty, commonly known as the tummy tuck, works by utilizing surgery in order to tighten the abdominal wall muscles and remove excess fat and skin from that region. This procedure is common for both men and women, but women most often opt for the surgery after multiple pregnancies to improve the appearance of their stomachs after childbirth. Like liposuction, it’s best if patients are close to their ideal weight.
- Liposuction is a popular procedure due to its effectiveness in removing unwanted fat deposits from specific areas of the body. This can be done as either a suction-assisted or ultrasound-assisted lipectomy, depending on the patient’s needs. This kind of surgery works best if the patient is close to his or her ideal weight. Liposuction is best utilized as a sculpting technique in order to fine tune specific, localized fat areas that are diet and exercise resistant.
In addition to these procedures, Dr. Rottler also performs forehead/brow lifts, breast lifts, breast reductions, and body contouring surgeries. Other treatments to increase the health and beauty in our patients are performed by Nurse Practitioners Brooke Atterberry, ANP-BC and Kristen Zysk, WHNP-BC. These include Botox, Juvederm, Voluma XC and Restylane Silk injections along with Sciton Laser treatments, which help reduce the look of aging. Other Medspa services include laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, Latisse, skin treatments, and skin care products. Our laser treatments include ProFractional Therapy, to treat small blemish areas, Forever Young BBL, Microlaser Peel, Skintyte, and BBL Photo Rejuvenation. Dr. Paul Rottler is dedicated to helping people in the St. Louis community and beyond feel better about the way they look. Not only has he been helping people through his own practice for more than two decades, he’s also an active volunteer and team leader with Interplast, Inc., Operation Smile, and the Haiti Medical Mission. The work he does with these organizations helps patients in other countries attain surgery free of charge who would otherwise have to live their lives with birth defects. Highly qualified and experienced, Dr. Rottler belongs to the following associations:
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
- Missouri Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Dr. Rottler is a cosmetic surgery specialist in St. Louis who is dedicated to his patients. He takes seriously the old adage that if you look better, you feel better, which makes health and beauty one in the same. If you’re concerned with your appearance or you feel your quality of life would be enhanced by one of our procedures, call our office for your free cosmetic consultation today.